- HEIGHT: 1.80m
- FRONT: 0.90m
- DEPTH: 0.45m
- BODY: Manufactured from 22-gauge cold-rolled sheet metal. With 18-gauge cold-rolled sheet tongue-shaped tray supports to support the tray.
- TRAY: Made of 22-gauge cold-rolled sheet with double “U”-shaped perimeter to prevent buckling, or arrows with grooves at the ends to receive the tongue.
- DOORS: Made of 22-gauge cold-rolled sheet metal, transparent acrylic fronts, with perforations for sheet metal reception. Measures 40.5 wide and 164.4 high.
- LOCK: ¨l¨ handle with three-point locking plate with a mechanism made from a ¼ inch cold roller rod.
- CEILING AND FLOOR: With oval perforation for mechanism reception with a diameter of 9/32 in. X 1/2 in. The bottom skirting of 8.5
- FINISHES: All components are subjected to a cleaning system using phosphates to prevent corrosion and ensure better adhesion to the paint. Alkyd enamel paint baked at a temperature of 150 degrees. Ensures better paint adhesion. Baking enamel paint
The doctor’s office is the workplace of doctors, the office where patients are seen for regular health checks. It is recommended that the office have a light, warm and welcoming decoration and it is that the office provides the first impression to the patient about the quality and prestige of the doctor.
The office cabinet is an important piece of furniture in the office, since it is used for the organization of either material, or medicines, that are available to the doctor.