- HEIGHT: 1.80m
- FRONT: 0.87m
- DEPTH: 0.37m
- BODY: Manufactured from 22-gauge cold-rolled sheet metal. With 18-gauge cold-rolled sheet tongue-shaped tray supports to support the tray.
- TRAY: Made of 22-gauge cold-rolled sheet with double “U”-shaped perimeter to prevent buckling, or arrows with grooves at the ends to receive the tongue.
- DOORS: Made of 22-gauge cold-rolled sheet metal, with perforations for sheet metal reception. Measures 40.5 wide and 164.4 high.
- LOCK: Plastic security lock with three-point closure with a mechanism made from a ¼ inch cold roller rod.
- CEILING AND FLOOR: With oval perforation for mechanism reception with a diameter of 9/32 in. X 1/2 in. The bottom skirting of 8.5
- FINISHES: All components are subjected to a cleaning system using phosphates to prevent corrosion and ensure better adherence to paint. Alkyd enamel paint baked at a temperature of 150 degrees. Ensures better paint adhesion. Baking enamel paint